Policy of the Management System for Food Safety and Quality
The management of AdegaMãe – Sociedade Agrícola, Lda. – a company dedicated to the vinification of grapes suitable for the production of wines and sparkling wines – aware of the importance of quality to organise its business activity and of the need to produce safe and legal products, undertakes to implement and maintain a Management System for Food Safety and Quality according to the IFS Food Standard, version 6.1.
The policy of AdegaMãe – Sociedade Agrícola, Lda. is based on the following commitments:
- Establish a relationship of trust with customers underpinned by the quality of the products, ensuring their compliance with the requirements contractually assumed and the legal requirements in force.
- Invest in technological development and improvement of processes, so as to achieve a greater satisfaction of the expectations and needs of the customers.
- Through the fulfilment of legal requirements and the adoption of voluntary practices, minimise the environmental impact resulting from the activity itself, maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship with the environment that surrounds us.
- Ensure the sustainability of the business on the basis of a greater social and environmental responsibility.
- Ensure the implementation of good social practices in order to improve the relationship with employees and surrounding community while respecting ethical values.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the organisation and the effectiveness of the Management System for Food Safety and Quality, with the involvement of the management and the commitment of all employees.
- Compliance with its professional ethics for the preparation of products that are safe and harmless to consumers, informing them in a transparent manner on any aspect of the products, proceeding to their immediate withdrawal in the event of detection of any health risk, as well as inform them in detail about all the associated risks.